Search Engine Optimization Services Help Companies Connect with Potential Customers
As the last few days of the Christmas shopping season wrap up, it should come as no surprise that search engine optimization services are working at a furious pace. In an effort to make sure that their products connect with the most customers, in fact, more and more companies are working with SEO marketing companies to drive their companies to the top of all search engine results. Whether you are trying to promote handmade door hangers that you are selling for the holiday or you are trying to make sure that you sell all of the hottest toys that are in your inventory right now, SEO marketing companies can make that customers find your products when they conduct an internet search.
Although decades ago companies worked with newspaper, television, and radio advertising departments, today’s companies make sure that they are concentrating on the best digital marketing techniques. Through the daily generation of organic content, for instance, your SEO providers can make sure that they capture your desired support keywords. By including timely information that relates to the day, the month, or the season, on the other hand, your SEO providers can even capture internet users who are trying to stay caught up on the latest news.
Did you realize that there are 27 million pieces of online content shared every day? Finding a way to make sure that your content catches the attention of your potential customers can, therefore, be a challenge. With the help of an SEO company, however, that challenge can be obtained. With a team of writers who make sure that there are hundreds of posts that highlight important keywords that can direct a reader to your website.
Consider some of these facts and figures about SEO marketing companies and the ways that they help their clients:
- With 34% of marketers calling it ?very effective,? SEO is rated as today’s most effective lead generation tactic.
- 58% of people have researched a service or product online, according to Pew Internet studies.
- 93% of online experiences begin with a search engine request.
- More than 75% of marketers who have strategic SEO campaigns in place indicate that they use content creation as part of those campaigns.
- Search and email remain the two top internet activities.
- 70% of social media users in North America are connected to at least one local business.
Social media marketing and organic content are just two of the ways that SEO companies can help you reach your goal of making it to the top of any internet search that contains your products and services. There are only a few more days of holiday shopping left in 2017. Are you reaching the sales goals that you have set?